Jesus said “Let the little children come to me… and “Unless you become like a child you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven.” It is worthy of note that the Blessed Virgin Mary in Fatima, Lourdes, LaSalette chose to appear and speak to children. Today there are many enemies in the path of children leading wholesome, holy and happy lives. Therefore, let us propose some clear and concrete actions we can take to save the child from danger and put into practice the words of Jesus, Our Savior, who had a very tender heart and special place in His Heart … Read more
St. Paul in his letter to the Phillipians exhorts us to rejoice in the Lord: “I say to you rejoice,rejoice in the Lord…”(Phil 4:4) In Mary’s hymn of praise, the Magnificat, the Mother of God’s Immaculate Heart resound praising God with these words: “My heart rejoices in God my Savior…(Lk. 1:47) True joy can only be found in God. Indeed only God is the ultimate source of joy in this life and in eternity. Therefore, we offer 10 clear reasons for true rejoicing. I invite you to read and give thanks to God!
- GOD CREATED YOU OUT OF LOVE! This
Jesus was obedient even unto death and death on the cross; He Himself said that love is measured by the rule of obedience. “If you love me, keep my commandments.” Actually the fourth commandment obliges us to obey our parents, but it goes beyond our mere parents. Who else must we obey??? The following is a list for your personal examination of conscience.
1. GOD! First and foremost we should always obey God. St Thomas More said that he was the King’s loyal subject, but first God’s! He chose death to remain faithful to obedience to God’s commandments.
2. PARENTS! … Read more
Has anyone every asked you this question: “Are you working hard or are you hardly working?”
Hopefully, you were quick on the the draw to respond: “I am working hard!!!” Hard and diligent work produces many positive fruits; here are some of them.
- PLEASES GOD! Why? Because He himself told us to work so as to earn our bread by the work and sweat of our brow. (Gen 3).
- EARN OUR KEEP! St Paul states clearly to the Thessalonians: “He who does not work, should not eat.” You want to eat? Then work hard!
- DEVIL TO FLIGHT! When we do
OUR LADY OF SORROWS: MARY’S 7 SORROWS– short reflection.
- PROPHECY OF SIMEON…. “A sword will pierce your heart so that the thoughts of many will be lain bare…. By devotion to Mary she gives us the courage to recognize our sins and to confess them to the priest and receive pardon. Marian sanctuaries are “Spiritual clinics of healing” from sin.
- FLIGHT INTO EGYPT. Mary helps us through her prayers to take flight from any near occasion of sin— be it a person, place or thing…
- FINDING IN THE TEMPLE. May Mary grant us the grace to never lose Jesus in